Historically, it has been proven that about 40% of home sales occur between the months of April and July, but homeowners who plan to sell this 2022 can expect that the market is going to be increasingly different than it was before.
That being said, we’ve provided you with the the top 5 reasons to list your house now rather than wait.
1. There are an abundance of purchasers in the market, serious buyers who are prepared and ready to buy.
2. It’s true there are other sellers, just like you, who plan to list this year, however that number is fewer than the magnitude of buyers looking to purchase. This means you’ll get more attraction to your property.
3. 979,000 new single-family housing units were authorized and permitted to be built during 2020, however construction has up to this point been largely delayed due to the pandemic, they will now be completed this year, 2022. Thus, creating additional inventory market competition.
4. If you’re planing to upscale your lifestyle, then consider doing it now because prices are projected to appreciate by almost 5% in the next 12 months.
5. Think about why you wanted to sell in the first place, then consider if that goal is worth having to wait for.
If you’re deciding whether or not you should sell your house and you want to find out the current market conditions in your area, talk with a local real estate market professional and get the most accurate perspectives to help you decide the best time to put your house on the market.